From weekend jaunts to beach retreats, here’s everything you need to travel in style
Time to start planning those summer trips and what better way to get excited than to start planning what you’re going to pack. We can help with that! Lulu has always been a passionate traveler so puts a lot of thought into the signature travel collection, making sure all the finer details are covered.
As for tips, start your preparations early so there’s enough time to pick up any last minute bits and wash everything you’re taking. Lulu swears by packing outfits, that she hangs on a rail ahead of her trip. It’s a great way to avoid overpacking and takes the guess work out of outfit planning once you’re there. Remember, less is more. Opt for items that can have a dual purpose, like a scarf that can double as a sarong or an ‘everything’ bag that could be used as your cabin and beach bag. Final tip? Use packing cubes: they're the best way to keep everything organized and can be put straight in the drawers when you get to your destination!
Now, discover our packing edits for every kind of trip. Bon voyage!
Heading to the beach? Lucky you! Pack these and you’ll be shore-ready in no time.
- For long flights pack a cosy travel kit
with socks and blanket
- A chic ‘everything’ bag that takes you from the plane to the beach. We love our Freida Mesh Tote
- Playful pouches
for your essentials
- Master the art of the chic embarkment by carrying our styling Vanity Case
on board ready to refresh on your flight!
- English Rose? Our rose-print Poppins
tote is whimsically stylish and roomy enough for a two-day trip
- Your Brooke crossbody
is the perfect travel companion. She’s practical for day (and even fits a book) and then when night falls, shorten the strap and voila! An evening bag!
- City breaks mean seeing the sights, which means lots of walking. Make sure to pack our Natasha trainers
for style and comfort
- Don’t forget the comfy socks
- Dashing about town? You’ll be grateful for a hands-free, easy backpack